Coaching Terms and Conditions
I will commit to all coaching sessions as agreed, book my session regularly and show up on-time.
The amount of money paid is non-refundable except before the start of the engagement and with a medical excuse to cancel it. If this was the case $50 will be deducted for admin.
The outcome of the coaching is in the form of thought, emotions and action plans that will help me achieve my coaching goals. I am alone responsible for the practice.
1. I am accountable for my own health and welling being before, during and after the session. My decisions to take care of myself are an integral part of my goal achievement.
2. I am also aware that if I decided to end the engagement, I will lose the amount I paid unless for a medical emergency, at that point the coach will decide to keep the credit and use it for me in a future program.
3. I understand that coaching is a professional relationship between coach and client. The purpose to achieve specific goals through partnering in a thought provoking process. It is a deep and discerning process of a client' inner beliefs and values. This may require transparency and trust. It also may require sharing some personal information with the coach. I am fully responsible about the information I share and how I share it as this will affect the way the coach will support me, understand me, and coach me.
4. I understand that coaching is not a medical diagnostic tool, nor it involves psychological assessments or therapy sessions. The coach may have tools depicted from other professions, but it may never be a substitute for real help. If I am under any medication, or drugs or medical prescription or session, I will consult with my doctor and seek permission to use coaching.
5. I understand that coaching and what goes in the sessions between me and my coach is fully confidential and will not be shared with any one except with my permission.
6. Coaching is not a substitute for other professions such as legal or medical or financial or religious. My decisions are my full responsibility. My coach will not be held accountable for my own decisions in the coaching sessions.
7. All the above is regulated by the International Coach Federation ICF ethical agreements signed by all coaching who carry an accreditation and are member of this organization. Global Talent Academy LLC is registered in USA, WI and regulated by the state of WI low. Any distribute will take part in this state.